Friday, May 1, 2009

hmhm..lost but not found..getting lost even more..facing my laptop, bt nothing comes into my mind, I have totally no idea what to blog. Seems like blogging is not that fun anyway for me, but i wun quit so easily la..haha..only gt 1 post jao quite..very cha la..hmhm..Thinking back now, actually i didnt accomplish or complete anything since my childhood till now..OOH..What a loser! Piano quit halfway..Taekwando quit halfway..Brass band quite halfway( should say being sacked cuz terrible attendance)haha and Badminton quit halfway also..So, I really hope I can stay on blogging for a longer period. but seriously, I couldnt think of anything to write here as there are not much happy moments here anyway..haha..
I wanted to shopping so much but too lazy to hang out in the city..too far..
I wanted to eat so much but nothing much good food to eat oso..too picky..
I wanted to be happy so much but nothing makes me happy..too boring..
I wanted to listen to Yiruma's songs but they are too sad..i am moody enough already..
I wanted to curl my hair but too afraid to do so..too useless..
I wanted to kao lui but too yeong sui..haha..no choice..(joking la, only sohai will believe..haha)
hmhm..I wanted to grow up so much but seems like me myself refuse myself to do so ..

What the hell is happenning on earth??what am i doing here??god knows..

Nah..just wondering when can I grow up..This is what I am talking bout..and the main point of the story. All the above are just rubbish with no nutrients at all. sorry for wasting your prescious time reading this weird post..haha

I know I am still not the most P&P (pity and pathetic ) child on earth..cheers..=)

1 comment:

  1. That is not a weird post la. everyone will go through a hard phase. especially now. just started uni. and for you it's even tougher coz u have to cope with your new envi. but when you've gone through that, i think you'll be happier when you look back :D
    i have to choose course next year already..zen me ban?

    ReplyDelete