Monday, May 4, 2009

Still finding for something that I have lost..it is my passion??confidence??or my brain??
Turning more and more into a sahai nowadays..Just hardly can concentrate on anything..
haha..already got a bit sahai ge la..but it seems getting more worst now..Aikz..

So I am on a quest..A quest to get back whatever shit that I have lost..hmhm..hopefully this journey will not be longer than Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter.

Hey..Brother moodiness..please go away la..hehe..I want to study la..

Wooi..You better go away le wo..I not very good temper ga..Dont make me do things that I dont want to do ah!!

You this PK moodiness ah..If you dont go away I will kill you, chop you, eat you and shit you!!Burn down your house and cut off your testicles!!!

So you can see how fast my emotion can change..basically I am going crazy..haha..

By the way..my HK friend taught me that..The world is going crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment