Friday, May 15, 2009

It is quite weird for me to feel good today..feel even good than ntv 7 lo really..haha..maybe I have seen through a lot of things and not so stubborn about whatever shit anymore..hmhm..keep it on pal..have a open mind!!

Hmhm..nowadys quite interested in cooking..haha..influenced by a television program called "MasterChef Australia"..hehe..so I have just made chocolate mousse today..Unfortunately..I have failed to make a nice one because I have overwhipped the cream!!!..Haha..have to make a few more practice so that when I go Melb I can make a nice 1 for Yoke..

However..seriously..I think my product is still ok la since I reli seldom seldom step into the kitchen and cook..except for cooking mee sedap la..haha..
but there is no mee sedap in Australia oso..too bad..maybe have to call my mum to post here for me..haha..have enough of MCD..reli miss mee sedap and Ramli Burger!!yum yum!!

Ok now back to the recipe..the recipe was taken down from masterchef website also..haha..The chocolate mousse is reli easy to make as you just nid 300g of chocolate, 250 olive oil and 500ml cream..Thats it!!no water, no sugar, no eggs needed..

So, this is the recipe..want to make jao make la..dowan make also can take a look..hehe

1) melt the chocolate with a double boiler

2) pour 500ml cream into a bowl and whip it..

CAUTIONS!!!
The cream must not be in room temperature..so have to put into the fridge before whipping it..
AND..Please dont over whip the cream if not it will become grainy..and horrible things will happen!!!!So, whip until the cream is just holding the whipping thingy..then jao can ge la..

3) Add the 200ml of olive oil into the chocolate then mix it well..hmhm..i think the olive oil is an emulsifier la..not too sure also..haha..have to ask Masterchef la..

4) Lastly, pour the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream..stir well and serve..

The recipe above is for a lot of people makan 1..if wan to do just one serving then have to cut down the weight of everything lo..hmhm..have to cut down how many I jao duno la..haha..kaji yourself la..

And dont make too much cuz you might feel sick for eating too much cream and you might throw up whatever you have eaten since last week and you might even get swine flu for that..haha..everyone take care la then..dont eat too much..

so..next..I am going to learn how to make Pain Perdu..hehe..stay tuned..

After all the crap above, finally to all my Homies-

!!Cheers!!Life goes on no matter good or shit!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment