Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I started to miss Christmas..dun misunderstand me ah..I am not missing the bad dog-"Christmas" in Har's house la!!

haha..Is 25th of December la..hmhm..maybe it is because I have missed out Christmas celebration with all my friends twice..Sigh..

Christams 2007-I was in Hong Kong...
Christmas 2008-I was in United States..

Although celelebrating Christmas with family and at overseas really not bad la..It is kinda of warm..but damm..I think I have really missed out a lot of fun with all my friends lo..Aikz..basically everyone is there except me..too bad..=/

I miss having BBQ party with all my kawan..miss playing mahjong with all my kawan..miss singing Karaoke at Keat's house..miss playing 锄大弟 and become King of Gamble..haha..by the way..I am always the God of Gamble la..10q 10q..ngek ngek..joking joking..KC is better la actually..but dont tell him!!haha..

So..I really do hope Christmas will be just around the corner..haha..around which corner??aiyo..around that corner la..haha..By the time, all of us will gather and have fun again..although yy cant perform钢牙拉火车adi..I think we will still have a lot of fun la..haha..Unfortunately..instead of Christmas..Finals Exam is waitng for me..shit..

But seriously, this wiil not affect my Christmas mood lo..so I hereby wish everybody Merry Christmas la..haha..=)early a bit also nevermind ge la..

1 comment:

  1. haha...was really funny having BBQ parties!!! miss them so much....

    ReplyDelete